Sweet Baby Ray's® The Thrill Without the Grill™ Video Challenge II

Contest Details

We added MORE THRILL... a $1,500 Grand Prize!

We had so much fun the first time, we decided to do it again. Make an original video that shows why you're a Sweet Baby Ray's Superfan in The Thrill Without the Grill™ Video Challenge II.

We sweetened the pot and you could win a grand prize of:

  • $1,500 cash
  • A Sweet Baby Ray's® Barbecued Meats feast for 25
  • A year's supply of Sweet Baby Ray's® Original Sauce

1. Submit Your Video
With a little creativity, you could win the tastes you crave plus $1,500. In a 60-second video, show why you're a Sweet Baby Ray's Superfan. Share the unique way(s) you enjoy The Thrill Without the Grill™. Be creative and have fun. Enter by March 28.
Contest Rules

2. Tell Your Friends To Vote
On March 29, voting begins. The 15 videos receiving the most votes qualify as semi-finalists. A team of SBR Barbecued Meats experts will select 8 finalists for a final round of voting that starts April 14. During both voting periods, a registered user can vote once a day.

3. Win Cash and Tasty Prizes
Of the finalists, one will be crowned the Grand Prize winner and will win $1,500 plus a feast of barbecued meats for 25 and a year's supply of sauce. First and Second Runner Up will be awarded with cash prizes of $750 and $500 plus a year's supply of sauce.

When making your video:

  • Be creative and have fun.
  • Show your devotion to Sweet Baby Ray's®
  • Show/Say "The Thrill Without the Grill™"
  • Show/Say at least one of the Sweet Baby Ray's® Barbecued Meats products
  • Follow the complete Contest Rules

After you submit your video, it will be reviewed and approved/disapproved according to the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules. So, make sure you understand the Contest Rules.

Need logos or photos when creating your video? Go to the Tool Box.

When making your video, remember fans will determine the Top 15 semi-finalists. Then a panel of SBR experts will judge the semifinalists. The judges will use the following criteria:

  • Creativity-25%
  • Entertainment value-25%
  • "The Thrill Without The Grill™" theme usage-50%

Combined together the judges' score and fan votes will determine the Top 8 finalists. The judges' score will count as 75% of the total score. The other 25% will be based on the total number of fan votes received during the first voting phase.

Finally, fans will determine the prize winners in a final round of voting.

Contest Calendar
Phase Starts at 12:01 a.m. CST Ends at 11:59 p.m. CST
Entry submission March 4, 2010 March 28, 2010
Semi-finalist voting March 29, 2010 April 7, 2010
Judging April 8, 2010 April 13, 2010
Finalist voting April 14, 2010 April 21, 2010

 

VIDEO CONTEST PRIZE DETAILS

 

ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER

$1,500 plus a feast of barbecued meats for up to 25 and 1 year's supply of BBQ SAUCE

Barbecued Meats Feast Includes:
Sweet Baby Ray's® Pork Loin Backribs with Sauce
Sweet Baby Ray's® St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs with Sauce
Sweet Baby Ray's® Shredded Pork with Sauce
Sweet Baby Ray's® Sliced Pork Shoulder with Sauce
Sweet Baby Ray's® Meatballs with Sauce

 

ONE FIRST RUNNER UP:

$750 plus 1 year's supply of BBQ sauce

 

ONE SECOND RUNNER UP:

$500 plus 1 year's supply of BBQ sauce

 

video contest powered by votigo

contest feedback